Step back in time to a genteel atmosphere. The Mistletoe Bough Bed & Breakfast is a perfect place to relax and unwind. Walk in the beautiful gardens, sit and relax on the patio, or simply rock on one of the spacious porches. The inn is an enchanting Queen Anne mansion characterized by a variety of chimneys, a two-story corner turret, and a wrap-around veranda – perfect for relaxing on warm evenings or lazy afternoon.
The house, built in 1895, has been lovingly restored to it’s original glory as a showplace of the period. The house is on the National Historic Register as a valuable part of Historic Alexander City.
Join us for dessert served each evening. A full breakfast is served in the Dining Room. Ice tea is offered at check-in.
The house is available for Weddings, Bridal and Baby Showers, Luncheons, or any occasion that requires beautiful surroundings. Catering is also available.
Mistletoe Bough is:
- Within walking distance of Historic Downtown Alexander City with the one remaining soda fountain in Alabama.
- Within 15 minutes of beautiful Lake Martin.
- Within an hour of Birmingham.
- Within 45 minutes of Montgomery.
- Within 20 minutes of Horseshoe Bend National Park.
- Within 35 minutes of Auburn University.
Looking for romance? You are at the right place…